Friday 5 February 2016

Genesis

Hi. If you're reading this, I welcome you into my world.
My world is a world of complete trips, small stout and good vibes.
There will be very uncoventional topics on my blog. If you are closed minded/carry church/mosque on your head, the regular Nigerian, you will most likely hate this blog.
There is no problem tho. It's all different now. The purpose of this blog is to give me complete anonymity while I talk about my woman-loving, church-slandering, igbo-smoking ways.
Once again, I welcome you.
It takes a lot to open your mind up to something. I am now in your mental space. Reading this might frighten you but as you read what I have written we evolve and merge on a higher level.
You will read something I've written. You will love it. You will love me. Crazy. I've also always been interested in mind control. I hope to improve on my skills and open a church someday. Nothing serious. Just to make some retirment money. This is crazy. Don't even know what I'm talking about again.
Oh right. My welcome message.
Maybe I should tell you about me?
Maybe not. If I tell you can you tell?
What if I tell a lie?
Lies. I should talk about lies. I've become such a good liar. It's ridiculous.
Maybe I should call myself a storyteller since all of my lieing efforts have really been exercises to improve my story telling.
I bet it's getting boring.
You must be bored.
The next post will be some fiction. My special kind of fiction. I call it semi-fiction. Maybe I should call it trans-fiction. It's basically me just drawing inspiration from my past experiences and pouring some gin on it. Libation for the gods of my imagination which then bless these stories and transform them into something magical. Spiritual.  It's crazy. I'm crazy. what is crazy really?
If you really think about it. We are all crazy. Many times I feel myself struggling to hold on to what's left of my sanity. I always succeed tho. I always keep myself from jumping out of the window. Then I wonder, how long can I keep it up for?
How long can you keep it up for?
I honestly do not know the essence of this post. Oh yeah. To welcome you.
Ya welcome. May I offer you some tea?
Some sweet, steamy fiction tea.
Here you go.
Breathe it in. I put a little cinnamon. I love the smell of cinnamon. Taste too.
Well, I should end here. Let you get back to your little life. Ttyl dear reader. You're truly welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment