Sunday 6 March 2016

Moving On

So yesterday, I met up with a friend of mine. The meeting eventually moved to her place with plans to do the obvious.
So here we are on the bed, she's touching every part of me and giving me neck kisses. I'm also trying to key into it, but I'm having a hard time because I can't stop thinking about this girl I used to know.
Worst part is, this isn't even the first time. I haven't been able to get myself interested in sex since I stopped talking to her.
You're probably wondering who this witch is that jazzed me...
Well... we met through a friend.
The attraction was undeniable and in a couple minutes after our first proper meeting, we started making out. She made me feel alive in ways I couldn't explain. Her smile became my addiction and I just couldn't get enough of her.
I became a regular customer. Always coming back because I was happiest when I was around her.
Even with what I knew I felt for her, I tried to suppress my feelings because I had this feeling deep down that I would never be enough for her and soon she would realise that and get tired of me.
Not too long after we set off on romance highway, we hit our first bump. I was too proud and naive to acknowledge how large this ditch really was and she was expectant that I would take charge since I was the one that drove us into the ditch.
Well, I didn't take charge and instead of trying to mend things, I just kept my distance from her. She had had enough on her part and had decided not to talk to me again.
Here I am, 2 months after and I can't get her out of my mind ( yes she made that big of an impact on me).
Now I'm wondering if my sex life will suffer for the love I once had and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment